There are times I find myself craving pizza, but when I think about it — it’s really the crispy, warm pepperoni that I want to eat instead of the carb-filled pizza. While that’s delicious too, turns out you can just enjoy that crispy pepperoni on it’s own, saving you calories and time.
Pepperoni chips are just as delicious as they sound and only takes one ingredient, the oven for less than 15 minutes, and squashes that pizza craving in seconds. This recipe is so easy to make and being gluten-free — you’ll be able to indulge guilt-free. Kids love this recipe too and it’s simple enough they can even help you make it.
- Thinly sliced gluten-free pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Line a baking sheet with foil and place pepperoni on a single layer
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-12 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping